Your doctor will:
- Request detailed information about your symptoms and how your health has been currently affected
- Take a medical history of your current and past ailments
- Perform a physical examination
It’s not uncommon to have questions or doubts, which we encourage you to raise so that we can answer/ address them before you leave the clinic.
Certain diagnostic tests may be ordered to either:
- confirm your diagnosis or
- determine if you are suitable for any of the proposed treatments
Your doctor will take time to explain the options for possible treatments.
Diagnosis and Recommendations
After reviewing any diagnostic results, your doctor will recommend appropriate treatment options, where indicated.
What is Next
Our staff will go through the details of costs of any treatments and the logistics with you.
Our aim is to provide you with all the information that you would need to make informed decisions about managing your health.
If you still have questions when you leave the office, please do not hesitate to contact us; we are here to help.